6.04.2009

It has been too long.

So I got a new bike two weeks ago and i have already ridden 25 miles! I am very happy about that. Sóley and I went for a ride to the park today and I thought that I was going to fall over with exhaustion. I really need to get a water bottle for my bike. 
I have made my own resolution, I am going to quit smoking. So I am riding my bike to help me over come my cravings. Today is the first day I have been having limited cigarettes, I got 5 cigarettes from my pack and Nick took the rest to work. It is going fairly well so far. I have one more that should last until tonight. Then tomorrow I am going to cut it down to 4 and continue this until I have none left. Wish me luck.

I have done a little house work today also, I cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed and mopped the floor. I also made the bed! (Big step for me) The boys have been inside most of the day and have done great! Marko wanted to stay inside a little longer than Levi. Then for the hour and a half bike ride they stayed in the kitchen, without having any trouble! So hope fully they will be able to stay in the house with out having to stay in their cages. I think that Marko wont have a problem but Levi is another story. 
Once when we left Levi alone in the house, he unzipped the couch cushion and took the foam out in tiny pieces. Good thing he is Houdini. 

A little information about our boys. We got both of them from an animal shelter. Levi is 5 now, we got him when he was 7-8 months old from Destiny's Rescue in Cincinnati, OH. When he came to them he was very underweight, his hip bones were very visible. He has grown a lot since we got him, he has calmed down so much and really is a great dog. He is almost exactly like Marley in The movie Marley and Me, the only difference is he knows how to walk on a leash. 
Now on to Marko, we got him at the Preble County humane society in Eaton, OH. He is a 1 1/2 now, we got him in march when he was almost 8 weeks old. He has always been a very calm dog, he has never chewed on anything that was in the house, outside is another story, he is very affectionate and loyal, he is a very good watchdog. 
Both of the Boys are great with Sóley! 

I think it is time to say good bye for now.

No comments: