1.08.2008

Get to see Nick soon!


Hey everyone sorry I haven't written in such a long time. I have great news! I was at the American embassy yesterday applying for the fiancé visa. And they said that I will get my visa this week and that I can go ahead and get my flight, so I will be leaving Iceland January 15th! YAY!!!! I am so excited, I haven't seen him since September.

Ok, so what I have been doing lately is baking, I made delicious cinnamon rolls! I got them off the site that was left as a link in one of the comments. They were great! They took a while but they were so worth it! I didn't take a picture because I wanted to practice a little more before I do.

Well that is all for now.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

The cinnamon rolls were great!

Lucky you to get to see him next week... not so lucky me :( I just hope you have a good trip and everything works out great.

The Arnold Family said...

Update us on what you've been doing in Ohio! Any cooking/cleaning/projects that you are proud of? Did you finish the sweater? I'm BORED!!