12.26.2007

About time......

I guess I'll start with a little about me, I am 21 years old, and I am engaged to the best man in the world. His name is Nick and we have been together for 3 years. We are getting married in Jan/Feb 2008 and we'll have a wedding in Aug. We have a little girl that is almost four months old. She is the most precious thing in the world. Her name is Sóley Harpa. And we also have a dog named Levi, that we rescued in Jan. 2005, he is about 3.5 years old.
I have a few New Years resolutions they are:



1. Start a blog
2. Become a neat freak (follow Flylady)
3.
Work out 2 a week
4.
Cook dinner at least 5 times a week
5.
Take a cake decorating class
6.
Put together a budget (and follow it)
7.
Once a month learn how to make food from other countries
- this is what it looks like so far:

  • January-Russia
  • February-France
  • March-Italy
  • April-China
  • May-Mexico
  • June-Greece
  • July-India
  • August-Southern American
  • September-Japan
  • October-Portugal
  • November- American (Thanksgiving)
  • December-Caribbean

This is subject to change.........

I am going to try to post recipes that I liked making and pictures of what it looked like when I got done. And also about what I will be knitting or sewing at the time.

Right now I am knitting a sweater for my soon to be hubby Nick. It is all black and out of Icelandic wool. I will post a picture as soon as I get it done, at the moment I am knitting the shoulders so... I'm almost done.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Sounds good... too bad I'll be too far away to enjoy it :)

Happy New Year!

Sandra said...

Mmmm... yummy, this is what I'm talking about!

http://www.thepioneerwomancooks.com/2007/06/cinammon_rolls_.html